Scientific Advisory Board
The role of the Scientific Advisory Board is to provide advice on the strategic direction of the Center as well as on the progress and development of the scientific program.
Members of the Scientific Advisory Board:
- Angus Lamond (chair), The Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee (UK)
- Christoph Müller, Structural and Computational Unit at EMBL, Heidelberg (Germany)
- Andre Nussenzweig , Laboratory of Genome Integrity National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Center for Cancer Research (USA)
- Naama Barkai, Department of Molecular Genetics, Weizmann Institute of Science (Israel)
- Michael B Yaffe, Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research, MIT (USA)