Anna Pors Nielsen
Blegdamsvej 3, 2200 København N, Bygning 6, Building: 06-6-59
I'm a medical doctor doing translational research in areas of maternal and neonatal health. By applying datadriven methods like machine learning (artificial intelligence), my colleagues and I are are attempting to develop new ways of making childbirth safer.
I have an explicit interest in:
- maternal and neonatal health
- adverse ourcomes
- sensible applications of machine learning in healthcare
- datadriven methods applied to multiscale data applied to advance our understanding of complex clinical questions
- innovative and learning healthcare systems.
- development and use of xAI methods for improved interpretability and clinical trust in algorithms.
- ensuring fairness and prevention of bias / health inequity in machine laerning based health solutions