Sign up for the CPR Summer School 2016
Want to be part of CPR's summer school?
Advanced Methods of the Analysis of Protein Disease Mechanisms
Are you a medical, dentistry, veterinary, pharmacist and basic science graduate and are you interested in protein research with specific focus on:
- mass spectrometry based methods for quantitative analysis of proteins
- light microscopy-based analysis of protein signaling
- gene editing
- the use of immunological and genetic methods for analyzing protein-DNA interactions
This MSc level course will give you excellent training and valuable insights into the field of protein research and the technologies behind.
- Application date: 1 April 2016
- Payment due: May 2016
- E-learning module: 15 - 19 August 2016
- On-campus module: 22 August - 1 September 2016
- Examination: 2-6 September 2016